Monday, December 13, 2010

Staff Profile: Tyler Corvin, VCOM Director of Admissions



How long have you been doing photography?
I've been doing photography as a hobby for about 10 years.

What inspires your work?
I guess you could say that I'm inspired by my surroundings. On a weekend, I might take a trip to a local attraction, or go on a hike to take pictures.

Why do you do it?
I stay involved in photography for many reasons. It's a great way to spend time in nature. Also, the challenge of taking the "perfect" picture is always a fun aspect. It can be a thrill as well when you capture some of life's biggest moments.

How do you find time to do photography?
Sometimes it can be tough to find time for photography. I try to spend at least a few hours a month tinkering around with my camera and taking pictures. The weekends provide a great opportunity to get out and take pictures.

The following are a few samples of Tyler's work. See more at RECESS on January 8th.


Images are copyright Tyler Corvin and used here with permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment